Residential Locksmith Perth
At Action Lock Service we take your home security as seriously as you do. We supply and install locks of all types, including deadbolts and deadlocks, screen door locks and a wide range of locks for replacement windows. We only use high-quality products and every single member of our installation team is a fully qualified and experienced locksmith. We have been serving customers in the Perth metropolitan area for nearly 25 years and we currently have four mobile workshops in the city that enable us to respond quickly to the needs of our customers.
Action Lock Service takes residential security very seriously. No matter what area of Perth you live in, there is always a threat of crime very close to your home. You must ensure your windows and doors are secured at all times, especially while you are away from your house. The best way to do this is to have a trained, professional locksmith to provide you a routine check of your doors and windows, and rekey or replace locks as needed.
Action Lock Service offers the fastest, most efficient and affordable services to the residents in Perth and surrounding areas. No other locksmith in the area will get to you quicker or offer more professional service than we do. We offer 24/7 emergency lockout services to provide you instant peace of mind if you get caught in a tight spot, even in the middle of the night or of the weekends.
At Action Lock Service we offer way more than just routine lock repairs. We offer a huge range of residential locksmith services including emergency call out services in case you are locked out of your house and need a technician right now, day or night. We rekey locks quickly and efficiently for a quick solution if you do not wish to replace the whole mechanisms. If you do wish to replace the mechanisms, we also offer full lock replacements at the best rates in town. If your home has been broken into recently, we can also repair broken door and door frames, as well as broken windows and window frames, making your home secure again. We also install safes and digital lock boxes in houses to help secure your possessions and valuables. We supply and reprogram garage door remotes in case one has been lost or compromised in the past. These are just some of the services we offer for residential security.
Here are some of the most common questions our customers ask us:
How long will it take for a locksmith technician to get to me?
It will generally take around 15-30 minutes for our locksmiths to arrive at your location depending on the technician’s availability, and other factors such as traffic and weather.
Do I need to know what type and the brand of locks that I need to be opened?
Action Lock Service locksmiths are all highly trained professionals who can quickly access your locks on the spot and inform you of the services you will need whether that might be a rekey, or a completely new lock. You do not need to have any prior knowledge of your locks.
How long will it take for a locksmith to open a door in my home?
It will generally take between 10 and 30 minutes to open a lock depending on the services required and the methods used.
Will there be any damage to the lock or door?
Most of the time we can use methods that will not damage the lock at all, such as picking the lock or using a bump key, this will leave your lock in perfect working order. In extreme cases, we might have to drill the lock to get it open, in this case, we will replace the lock for you. This method will leave no damage to the door or the frame.
The Only Locksmith You Will Ever Need
We aim to provide you with a comprehensive range of services that will ensure you never have to call another locksmith, no matter what your residential security needs may be.
- Emergency call out service – if you lock yourself out of your home at any time of day or night, just pick up the phone and call us on 9240 7200. We pride ourselves on providing the swiftest emergency locksmith service in the city and will have you safely inside your home before you know it.
- Rekeying locks – if you lose your keys or have them stolen and do not wish to install a completely new mechanism, we can rekey your existing locks at a very reasonable cost. Additionally, we can rekey similar locks in your home so that they all use the same key, which is great if you are tired of carrying a large bunch everywhere you go.
- Replacing locks – we can replace locks on screen doors, windows, garage doors and all other external and internal doors in your home. In short, if it has a lock, we can replace it.
- Repairing break and enter damage – if your doors or windows have been damaged owing to a forced entry just let us know and we will come and secure your home with new, high-quality locks.
- Installing safes and digital key lock boxes – if you need somewhere secure to keep your valuables, we supply and install a range of high-quality safes and lock boxes.
- Garage door remotes – we supply and program new remotes for automatic garage doors.
In addition to the above services, we also supply letterbox and filing cabinet keys, robust padlocks, locks that comply with pool regulations and master keyed Western Power locks. We cut keys on-site so you are never left out in the cold.